From: PNW Tennis Officials <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Saturday, April 25, 2020
Subject: TOA BoD Election Ballot from Electionrunner.com
Dear PNWTOA Officials,
This year we are using a different site for collecting your votes. You will be receiving an email from electionrunner.com for voting purposes, then follow the steps below. If you do not receive an email from electionrunner.com in your inbox, check your spam folder. Otherwise email email@example.com to let us know.
Voting members will receive an email from electionrunner.com that contains a Voter ID and a Voter Key. If you do not receive this email, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email:
- Click on the “Click Here to Vote” button to launch your ballot.
- The system should automatically log you in, using your Voter ID and Voter Key. If it doesn’t, you can log in manually at Election Runner.
- Review each candidate’s bio/statement using the pdf file attached to the online ballot.
- Click on the circle next to each candidate to vote for that candidate. You can vote for up to 3 candidates.
- Click on the “Submit Vote” button to vote.
Please reach out to us via email@example.com, if you have any questions about the election or voting.
Thank you for your support by VOTING,