Dear USTA Official,
USTA is excited to announce enhancements to our TDM software. The enhancements will allow for simpler management of non-elimination tournaments by utilizing the TDM Wizard. Many of these events are entry-level non-elimination tournaments that don’t typically require the use of officials. In some cases as a Referee, you could be involved with this type of an event. If you are involved or could potentially be involved with a non-elimination tournament, we hope you take advantage of this training opportunity.
As we develop the Referee Online Courses, we will include a robust TDM section that will include the new TDM Wizard. Until those are available, and if you are involved in a non-elimation tournament, we recommend you participate in one of the 30 minute webinars that will cover the TDM Wizard functionality.
The dates and times of the webinars are:
- Tuesday, February 2, 2:00 PM Central Time
- Thursday, February 4, 11:30 AM Central Time
- Tuesday, February 9, 2:00 PM Central Time
- Thursday, February 11, 11:30 AM Central Time
- Tuesday, February 16, 2:00 PM Central Time
- Thursday, February 18, 11:30 AM Central Time
- Tuesday, February 23, 2:00 PM Central Time
- Thursday, February 25, 11:30 AM Central Time
To sign up for a webinar, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Webinar date you would like to enroll in
If you are selected for the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email with directions for how to access the webinar.
Please note this training is not part of the new USTA Officiating Online Curriculum, and is simply a learning opportunity open to everyone involved in non-elimination tournaments throughout the USTA.
USTA Officials | firstname.lastname@example.org | USTA | 70 West Red Oak Lane | White Plains, NY 10604